$150 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance per visit?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is pre-approval required?
Dr. Mours coordinates care with your insurance company and is willing to bill on your behalf to the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Regence)
- Pacific Source
- Reliant Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health
NOTE: Although Dr. Mours is sending documentation to your insurance company, you are responsible for the full amounted billed if insurance does not make payment.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $100 no show fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.